- Robot arm
- Controller unit
- Motor & Encoder cable, 3m
Fast and Simple Integration:
- Replaces your dedicated automation solution more simply and economically
- Compact, flexible and versatile DENSO standard RC8A controller
- Air and I/O connections on upper arm, close to the tool
- Device control via integrated I/O
- Programming and simulation under DENSO environment (Wincaps III)
- Programming and control via PLC (Function Blocks) or Structured Language (ORIN2)
Gripper Design with High Degree of Freedom
The maximum moment of inertia of the T-axis is large in order to provide a gripper design with a high degree of freedom.
* Also supports use in other configurations including in an overhanging position.
Reduction in Work Time without the Use of PLC
The robot and surrounding equipment can be controlled together according to the purpose through use of the high-performance controller RC8 function.
This feature realizes a total cost down for equipment.
Enables Control from PLC with No Programming Knowledge Required
Utilizing the command-slave function provided as a free option enables the direct control of the robot from PLC through the Function Block (FB) feature that supports 107 types of robot commands that can be openly programmed from PLC.
This feature allows adjustments to be performed with only PLC knowledge without needing to create programs on the robot side, to realize a reduction in work time for initial adjustments at the start of use
Global Service organization
Lifetime grease lubrication
Low energy Consumption
* Net price, without local tax, based on DENSO General terms and conditions, 24 month warranty