DENSO strives to develop automobiles that have minimal effect on the environment and that are essential to society.
- Environmental Managemenet. DENSO aims to be a corporate group that contributes to the "creation of an advanced automotive society" through the realization of cars that are kind to people and the Earth.
- Prevention of Global Warming. We are promoting advanced "improvements of fuel efficiency and less power consumption" through control that links systems installed in vehicles such as engine management systems, car air conditioners and safety equipment.
- Resource Recycling. We are pursuing high resource efficiency using Factor Delta environmental factors for products especially during the design stage, the first phase of the product lifecycle.
- Control and Reduction of Environmentally Hazardous Substances. The DENSO Group is working to create products and strengthen controls in line with our basic policy to "minimize to the extent possible the use of harmful chemical substances throughout a product' s lifecycle".
- Cooperation with Society. The DENSO Group pursues environmental action consisting of external collaboration that transcends business domains and the dissemination of information in the form of its Eco Friendly activities. Further, annual goals have been established in the fifth phase of the Environmental Action Plan 2012.