Corporate Social Responsibility
DENSO’s mission states that as a company we should be “contributing to a better world by creating value together with a vision for the future.” DENSO therefore adopted DENSO Vision, a long-term management vision, to guide our efforts in putting this philosophy into practice. This vision also complements our aim of building a sustainable society.
Co-operating, collaborating and sharing values with our many stakeholders is key to achieving this vision. We work to demonstrate corporate behavior that earns the trust and support of society.
We have placed Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) at the core of our management values, aiming to help build a sustainable society through our business activities.
- Responsibility to our customers: Our “customer first” policy promises that we will develop and provide innovative, safe and high quality products. It also promises to follow all intellectual property rights.
- Responsibility to our shareholders: We will strive to enhance corporate value and encourage dialogue with our shareholders.
- Responsibility to our employees: We will respect our employees and provide a work environment that encourages each individual’s dynamic work.
- Responsibility to our suppliers: We will maintain open, fair and transparent dealings. We aim for mutual growth based on mutual trust.
- Responsibility to our international and local communities: We will aim for harmonious growth with the environment by proactively working towards environmental protection throughout all areas of our business activities.