Cookie & Data Sikkerhed
DENSO Privacy Disclaimer
Last updated on 23.05.2018
Aftermarket & Robotics
DENSO Europe BV, a company incorporated in the Netherlands, registered at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce (Kamer van Koophandel) under 32050077, having its registered office in Hogeweyselaan 165, 1382 JL Weesp, The Netherland, and its affiliates (also "we"), is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We will be what’s known as the ‘Controller’ of the personal data you provide to us. We only collect basic personal information about you which does not include any special, or sensitive, types. This does however may include name, address, email, phone number, chassis number.
- INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
- WHY WE NEED YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- WHAT WE ALSO LIKE TO DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
You may provide us with information by filling in forms on our website(s) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register on our websites, send us a request, enter into a contract for the supply of services, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our site. The personal information you provide may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number and other information about yourself relevant to enable us to provide you with our services or our answer. More specifically, we may ask you to provide the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on DENSO AFTERMARKET and DENSO ROBOTICS websites, ‘our websites’. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, or completing contact forms requesting further services related to our products (e.g. repair order form or other contact forms). We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our website;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfilment of your orders;
- When you visit our website(s) we may automatically collect information about your computer, including your IP address, information about your visit, your browsing history, and how you use our website. This information may be combined with other information you provide to us, as described above.;
- Information that you provide to us in relation to product reviews that you submit to our website;
- We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we, or our group companies, operate or the other services we provide.
We need personal information about you in connection with the following purposes:
- Fulfiling your requests:
- to provide you with the information, products and services that you are requesting;
- to complete any transaction you are undertaking with DENSO;
- to administer any promotion or competition that you enter via our website(s)
- Based on your consent, to provide you with updates and information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased;
- Service Improvements and account management:
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- to properly administer our website and for operational business administration and updates, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to notify you about changes to our service and to send you service emails relating to your account;
We will restrict the collection of personal information to what is absolutely necessary and never collect unnecessary personal information.
We never share your personal information with any parties outside the DENSO Group without your consent, except in the framework of our relation with you, for fulfilling our contractual obligation with you or providing you with the information you require.
Please consider that we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this Privacy disclaimer.
- We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- When we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you
- Where it is necessary for Our Legitimate Interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where We need to Comply with a Legal or Regulatory Obligation
- We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
The information that we collect from you is stored within the European Economic Area (EEA). Nevertheless this may be transferred to a country outside the European Economic Area. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA within the DENSO Group. The laws in some countries may not provide as much legal protection for your information as in the EEA. DENSO has concluded strict agreements in these countries (Standard Contractual Clauses) in order to ensures the protection of your personal informations in these countries. By submitting your personal information, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy disclaimer. DENSO has also concluded strict agreements wit all parties processing personal information on its behalf.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
All information you provide to DENSO is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Your information we use for HR/hiring purposes will be kept with us for a maximum of 6 months or shorter if you notify us that you no longer wish us to keep this information.
In all cases, we will never keep your information longer that strictly necessary under (national or EU) law or for the execution of the activities and obligations arising form the contract.
When you already are a Client, we would like to use your name and email address to inform you of our future offers and similar products. This information is not shared with third parties except and is not meant for other purposes. As a regarded Client, you can unsubscribe at any time via phone, or sending an email to the email adress above, or by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time at the address below.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking the box on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise this right at any time by contacting us at <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
At any time, you can request to see the information we we hold about you and request for this personal information to be corrected or deleted. You can do so by sending your requesto <email@example.com>. We will revert to you as soon as possible, within 1 month. Please consider that we will be able to satisfy your deletion request only if and when we are not obliged to keep your information under national or EU legislation or reason of public interest.
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal information, you can contact us to have the matter investigated: <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law you can complain to the Dutch Data Protection Authority: Authoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
[LINKS TO OTHER AUTHORITIES]
Cookies are small files that are stored on your end device. They can be used to determine whether there has been any contact between us and your end device in the past. Only the cookie on your end device is identified. No personal data can be saved in cookies if you have not given your consent.
By using our website, you consent to the use and storage of cookies on your end device. It is also possible to view our website without cookies. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You can prevent cookies from being saved on your end device by setting your browser to not accept cookies. Please, do consider that you can delete cookies stored on your end device at any time, following the instructions in the manual of your browser or end device.
The following categories of cookies are used
STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms.
You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site.
All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites.
They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will
NOTE: please note that, to increase the visitors usability user experience of our website, from time to time we may change the cookies we use, therefore we advise you to check our list regulary.