Servicing & Support
Cutting edge technology, class leading products and groundbreaking systems are only part of what you can expect when you choose DENSO Robotics.
Our international customer support facility also leads the way in terms of service and delivery. We provide a highly personalised, professional and friendly resource to help with all of your questions and queries. Whether you need one-to-one assistance over the telephone, or a physical site visit, our teams of highly qualified engineers, technicians and partner system integrators are ready and waiting all over the globe.
DENSO Robotics provides in Europe the following services:
- Operator Training: This training is intended for robot operators or people in charge of performing maintenance
- Basic Programming: This training embraces the tasks and procedures that an operator, technician, engineer or programmer needs to set up and program a robot
- Advanced Programming: This training is offered after Operator Training and Basic Programming has been carried out. Knowledge acquired in these previous training sessions will be required in order to develop a more complex scenario
- ORiN2: Introduction to PC-based robot applications created with a common high-level programming language
- Maintenance Training: This training is directed for maintenance personnel responsible for the installation and maintenance of any system. The training provides detailed instructions and procedures necessary to perform complete disassembly, inspection, repair and reassembly of a DENSO robot mechanical unit
Programming Support: Software development for robot applications.
Technical Support: This includes: Robot application simulations, cycle tests, troubleshooting, technical consulting.
Absolute accuracy calibration service: We help you to increase the already precise accuracy of your DENSO robot.
Robot Repair Centre2: An expert team of professionals at our repair centre in the Netherlands provides our customers a reliable and fast service.
- Programming Support
Spare Parts Delivery2: Fast spare part availability through our world’s largest warehouse outside Japan.
1 Our Training Centre is located in Mörfelden-Walldorf, Germany; near Frankfurt airport
2 Our warehouse is located in The Netherlands